Organization’s based in the United States are subject to EHS regulations in the Code of Federal Regulations, particularly CFR 29, 40, and 49.
From a health & safety standpoint, it involves creating organized efforts and procedures for identifying workplace hazards and reducing accidents and exposure to harmful situations and substances. It also includes training of personnel in accident prevention, accident response, emergency preparedness, and use of protective clothing and equipment.
Successful HSE programs also include measures to address ergonomics, air quality, and other aspects of workplace safety that could affect the health and well-being of employees and the overall community.
Some of the types of EHS services we offer:
- Audits & Inspections
- General EHS Consultation
- Inspection Administration
- Hazard Assessment
- Job Safety Analysis
- Policy & Procedure Implementation
- Program Implementation
- Records Management
- OSHA Audits & OSHA Compliance Assistance
- Injury Prevention Program & Policy Development
- Site Safety Monitoring for Construction Projects
- On-Site Safety & Health Safety Coordinator Placements
- Compliance & Specialized Training
- MSHA Training Programs